PIRELLI P ZERO ROAD
Pirelli widens the P ZERO™ family by introducing the most comprehensive and all-round tyre in its portfolio. The new P ZERO™ ROAD aims to be the perfect solution for those riders who are looking for the most balanced performance.
It has been specifically developed as a training tyre for the fastest racers at the World Tour level. Pirelli designed this new tubetype tyre with Evo compound and TechBELT casing technology to give great puncture protection, reliability and comfort at light weight.
- Puncture protection
- Mileage longevity
- Dry & wet grip,
- Supreme comfort
- Low rolling resistance
- Superior handling for extremely safe feeling
- Evo Compound – High-tech formulation that provides excellent grip and low rolling resistance at the same time, while offering a great balance of mileage and all-round performance. This enables you to ride fast and further.
- Techbelt Road – High performing casing structure with an added layer of high cut resistant fabric underneath the tread to provide superior puncture protection in a wide variety of conditions. Good puncture protection and comfort at light weight.
- Sizes: 700x24, 26, 28c
- Casing: 120tpi
- Tech: Techbelt Road
- Compound: Evo
- Weight: 24c > 215g, 26c > 235g, 28c > 255g
- Optimal Internal Rim Width: 24c > 17mm, 26c > 17mm, 28c > 17mm
MSRP Price List
Established in 1872, Pirelli is one of the world's largest tyre manufacturers...